OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Coleridge Medical Centre – A Healthy Practice
We aim to provide a high quality, caring, safe and friendly atmosphere within which we help members of our community achieve and attain optimum levels of health.
- We aim to provide a high quality, caring, safe and friendly atmosphere within which we help members of our community achieve and attain optimum levels of health.
- We aim to integrate with multiple partners from other clinical disciplines to create a most supportive environment for our patients accessing the best of local health and social care facilities.
- We aim to provide a supportive, harmonious working and social relationship within the practice team and we recognise the opportunities and job satisfaction that its members have each gained and will gain from their continuing commitment and ongoing development through training and development opportunities
- We aim to link actively with other local GP practices, working alongside our patient participation group and our local voluntary sector.
- We will aim to adapt to new opportunities for primary care and wherever possible to meet the health needs of our patients within our competence.
- We recognise the larger GP practice as the future potential and sustainable cornerstone of market town healthcare provision in Devon and we aim to position ourselves to actively lead and be part of the delivery of local health and wellbeing to those people who are registered with us.
- Our intention is to offer patients the very best modern medical care in our purpose built premises whilst maintaining a compassionate family doctor touch that should continue to be a strong foundation of modern General Practice.